We are pioneering the premium Day Safari package into the Kruger National Park and have established our business and brand to reflect this objective. Based in White River we operate a specialised Kruger National Park Day Safari in our fleet of brand new, customised Open Safari Vehicles.
We believe that the vehicle and guide are the two most important ingredients on safari and for that reason have developed an offering that uniquely blends modern luxury with ancient bush wisdom. Our guides are hand picked from some of the finest five star lodges in the Sabi Sands ensuring they have the knowledge as well EQ to engage your guests. Our vehicles are a safari world first in that they come equipped with on-board cappuccino machines . To achieve this we have partnered with the international illy coffee brand and continue to innovate the offering.
Apart from this our vehicles are also equipped with WiFi and all our guests receive their own personalised Safaria sighting journal. Safaria is a specialist Day Safari operator and for that reason our focus is entirely on the making sure that our guests don’t just see Kruger but experience the "theatre of the wilderness” from the best seats in the house. As part of our guiding philosophy our vehicles do not have two-way radios as we rely our guides knowledge, story telling and bush craft to create a very personal and memorable experience.
We offer our guests tailored day safari packages, personalised private safaris as well as escorted safaris for those wishing to have their own guide and vehicle over their duration in the Park. Most importantly we believe that every destination has its own unique offering to its guests and would thus welcome the opportunity to create and deliver something that has your very own touch.
Safari is a special experience and we believe that it too needs its own emotive and experiential levels of innovation and thats exactly what we want to pioneer with out taking away from the classical expectation but rather embellishing it. Regarding our operational standards and commercial features :
- We combine image and safety conducting our safaris on brand new Toyota Hilux open safari vehicles.
- To address comfort we have innovated individual seating with more padding and comfort.
- We take safety seriously and as such have the first newly homologated SABS/SANParks safety structures on our vehicles.
- Through SATIB we have R50million Personal Liability and R20million General Liability cover in place for your guests.
- We are fully permitted by both SANParks (Kruger National Park) as well as SATSA (South African Tourism Services Association).
- We are partnered with African Photographic Services to providing guests the unique opportunity to tutored photographic guidance guaranteeing amazing memories.
- Best of all our pricing is directly in line with the majority of existing operators.
Kruger Lowveld offers a large variety of accommodation, places to go and things to do. Find it all here...