Listen to the sound of Fish Eagles crying, and enjoy the visits of the Mongoose and other small animals. Unwind on the Veranda while relaxing in your own private splash pool and admire the stunning views of the Lake.
Sycamore cottage rests on a bush-covered slope, which creates a stunning view of the Da Gama Lake.
Outside deck, three bedroom, two bathrooms, self-catering chalet which accommodates a maximum of 6 guests. All rooms have ceiling fans.
The main bedroom is on suite with a bath and separate shower. The second bedroom is also en suite. Both rooms have glass doors leading onto the patio giving the rooms a great view. The third bedroom has two single beds.
The fully equipped kitchen flows onto an open plan lounge area with a fireplace and TV.
The lounge opens onto a deck with a private splash pool and braai area.
Sport and outdoor activities
- There are three walking trails on the property
- You will have the right to all Hulala Lakeside Lodge facilities including its fleet of two-man canoes; peddle boats, rowing boats, bass boats for the anglers, and the ever favourite "Sundowner Cruise."
- Well known golf courses in the area include: Nelspruit Golf course, White River Country Estate, Sabi Sun and Kruger Park Lodge.
- Motorised watersport and angling at Klipkoppie dam (5 min away).
- Kruger National Park 20 min away.
- Bourke's Luck Potholes, Pilgrims Rest, Mac-Mac Falls, Kruger and Sabie all with in close driving distance.
Kruger Lowveld offers a large variety of accommodation, places to go and things to do. Find it all here...